Exercise is important for physical and mental health. But if you exercise too much, it can have a negative effect on your body. The negative effects of vigorous exercise include:
- chronic fatigue Too much intense exercise can cause chronic fatigue. Feeling tired all the time Don’t want to do anything, can’t sleep, and may have muscle and joint pain.
- The immune system is weakened. Too much intense exercise can weaken the immune system. This makes the body more susceptible to infections and diseases.
- cartilage wear Exercise that is too intense can wear out cartilage. This results in joint pain and arthritis.
- Torn muscle Exercise that is too intense can cause muscle tears. This results in muscle pain, swelling, and inflammation.
- heart failure Continuously exercising too hard can put too much strain on your heart. Resulting in heart failure.
- emotional disorders Too much intense exercise can lead to mood disorders such as depression, anxiety, and mood swings.
Warning signs of exercising too much
If you have the following symptoms Stop exercising and consult a doctor.
- chronic fatigue
- The immune system is weakened.
- cartilage wear
- Torn muscle
- heart failure
- emotional disorders
It reflects that you have exercised too intensely.
In addition to the symptoms mentioned above There are other things. That reflects that you have exercised too strenuously include ทางเข้า ufabet https://ufabet999.com:
- Feeling pain when exercising
- Unable to exercise normally
- Feeling tired all the time
- cannot sleep
- rapid weight loss
- Menstruation is not normal.
- hair loss
- dry skin
- mood swings
- Have mental problems such as depression and anxiety.
If any of these symptoms occur You should stop exercising and consult a doctor. To find the cause and receive appropriate treatment
How to avoid strenuous exercise
Exercising too intensely can have long-term effects on your body. Therefore, you should exercise appropriately as follows:
- Start exercising from light to heavy.
- Gradually increase the amount and duration of exercise.
- Exercise regularly
- Listen to your body
- Take a break when you feel tired.
- Drink enough water
- Eat nutritious food
If you have any questions or need additional advice about exercise, You can consult a doctor or physical therapist.