Roulette may be a game that everyone. They know each other very well. But how many people actually know how to play. Roulette is just a game with little iron balls. Only numbered wheels. Which part of the wheel is only one variety of bets. The layout of the table itself is another component that allows the game of roulette to bet up to 7 different ways. Playing is as simple as placing the amount you want to bet on a different number or color on the table. But there are more slots to place bets than that. Let’s see the rules.
1. Direct betting (Straight up) is if you want to bet on any number. Place a bet in the box of that number.
2.Color betting is if you predict which color the steel ball will fall on, place a bet on that color. No matter what number falls into it. It is considered a win.
3. Horizontal betting (Column betting) is to choose a row of numbers. In which you think all numbers will be drawn, for example 1,4,7,10,13,16,19,22,25,28,31,34. When any number in the selected row is drawn. It wins.
4. If you think that the number that will be issued. It is between the numbers 1-12. Choose to bet on the 1st12 box or choose the number 16. Bet on the 2nd12 box. Which is the box covering the numbers 13-24. etc.
Split betting is betting on 2 adjacent numbers such as 35,36 etc.
6. Place bets (Street betting) is to bet on numbers in that row such as 13,14,15 etc.
Corner betting is betting on 4 numbers close to the stake 23, 24, 26, 27, etc.
8. Straight line betting (Six line betting) is betting on numbers in 2 rows such as 25, 26, 27, 28, 29,30 etc.
9.Even bets: If you want to bet on even numbers, place bets in EVEN and ODD slots for odd numbers.
10. High-low bets are when you want low numbers, go into the box 1 to 18 and the high number in the box 19 to 36.